Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sleep Update

The last few nights have been better for me with getting enough sleep. I decided what I needed to do is wear myself out more during the day, and then at night I'm so tired, I am able to go to bed at a better time. Last night, I went to bed about 11:00 or so, and Lena woke me up at 6:45, and I got right up and wasn't tired. In fact, I have so much energy, I don't know what to do with it. Of course, this is the day that Lena is more tired than usual, so I don't have her to wear me out as much. Maybe I need to work out. I need to figure out how to manage my time better so that I can squeeze in time for working out. I would love to lose some weight. Only 24 lbs to lose to get back down to prepregnancy weight! Anyways, I was derailing from the subject of sleep.....
I think I've figured out how to get more sleep. This summer I plan to take Lena to the library, the zoo, the park, playgroups, etc. Since I won't have preschool, I'll have some time flexibility for those things, and they should help wear me out.

1 comment:

myra said...

Glad you're getting more sleep. Time management is hard to get straight with a kid. Lena seems to like being outside. Maybe you could start taking her for walks as your workout. Walking is a fabulous fat burner and energy booster I've found. And it's a good way to entertain Morgandy and do something for myself at the same time.