Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

Sleep

I have decided that I'm not getting enough sleep. I wake up most mornings really tired. Of course, Lena has decided to reset her internal clock for earlier, so there is a reason I don't get enough. Also, I think it's my inability, or fear (whatever you want to call it) of sleeping alone. So I wait till James is done with whatever he does, and then go to bed. At that point, it could be 1:00 in the morning. Then I really don't get sleep, because of the late hour, and Lena waking up earlier. I know I need to break this cycle, (and my not wanting to sleep alone), I just don't know how. I guess I'll figure it out at some point.

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

I don't know how much help I can be on this. I've never really had trouble going to sleep without Joe. In fact, I tend to fall asleep before I even make it to bed! Maybe if you just keep trying your body will learn to relax. And you can always pray about it!

Briana said...

Try asking James to come lie down with you around 10p. Many times, Matthew will just fall asleep with me. :) And if not, I get my sleep.